The three cottages sleep between 2 and 16 people and offer a private terrace area with hardwood garden furniture and barbecue.
Each of the three barns at Flagstone Farm has been tastefully converted in order to retain as many original character features as possible, such as exposed beams and stonework. Special emphasis has been placed on spacious rooms, quality, warmth and comfort.
Our buildings are some of the best insulated on the Cotswolds and have a very high proportion of bathrooms/shower rooms to bedrooms. All the cottages are fully carpeted throughout.
The cottages at Flagstone Farm are detached, so you will not be uncomfortably aware of your neighbours.
1. Bed linen, towels (x2) and tea towels provided
2. Starter pack of washing powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher powder
3. Colour T.V. + DVD player
4. Oven, hob, microwave (all electric)
5. Auto washing machine/tumble dryer
7. Cot + highchair (on request)
8. Fully double glazed
9. Fully insulated to at least twice the normal standard
10. Sitting out area, with hardwood patio furniture and barbecue
11. All cottages have easy walking access
12. Central heating by N.S.H.